Monday, November 05, 2007

Upcomming Calendar!

I'm already looking at a busy year in Dutch ovens and Black pot cooking!
Lets start off in Rocklin, Ca at Sportsman's Warehouse, on December 1, 2007 at 9:30 am I will be conducting several D.o. classes Take a look at the SW website as soon as it is posted (next week?)

Next is the International Sportsman's Exposition on January 17 - 20, 2008 at Cal Expo, Sacramento, Ca. I will be accompanied by as many as 10 other Dutch oven cooks doing demonstrations and class continuously on all 4 days with a 3 pot competition on Saturday and either a chili competition or iron chef competition on Friday.Contact me for entry information!

For those who like to watch me get creative I am competing in the Sports and Rec. Show in Anderson, Ca on February 29, March 1 and 2, 2008 in 3 different Dutch oven competitions. Contact Dave Cole for more details at castandfire at aol dot com.

In June in Carson City, Nv is the annual Carson City Rendezvous and Dutch oven Events. This is the 25 th year of the rendezvous and the 10th year for the cook off so it will be a huge event! The date is June 13 -15, 2008. Contact me for more info.

No dates set yet for the next 2 events but I will be teaching at both and they are IDOS events. The first is the Region II D.O.G. and also the 2008 IDOS Fall Convention. Both may be held in Central Ca this year. More details coming soon!

These are all events I am committed to at this time and my available time is filling fast! If you want to schedule a class or special event let me know asap! I need 30 days for a class and up to 6 months for other events.

No comments: