Tuesday, February 02, 2010

Nor Cal Sports and Rec Show DO cook-off

Hey everyone!
The Nor Cal Sports and Rec Show DO cook-off is quickly approaching and I will be there competiting again. The dates are March 5,6,and 7, 2010. On Friday is an Iron Chef competition where each team is given a package of secret ingrediends and have only 60 minutes to cook and create a recipe of as many dishes as possible with the ingredients. Saturday is the famous Dutch oven competition. and Sunday is a BBQ competition (more of a grilling cook off) I will be firing up my smoker and serving smoked almonds, a turducken fatty, and a secret side dish I love to make. Come on by to the Shasta Dictrict Fairgrounds in Anderson, Ca. Bring a chair, notebook and lots of qusetions. I'll be teaching and doing demos while competiting! I'll also have all 4 cook books available for sale for those who are interested.

No comments: