Thursday, July 16, 2009

Dates for Bass PRo changed, Date Added

I changed the dates of the cooking classes at Bass Pro Shops in Manteca, CA. They are July 25, August 22 and 29, 2009. All three classes are being held from 10 am to 6 pm. Dutch oven cooking on July 25 and August 29. Meat smoking/BBQ will still be August 22. This change is due to a new Dutch oven cooking opportunity that came from my good Friend Steve Karoly at 'roundthechuckbox.blogger.com. Steve and I have been Dutch oven cooking for a long time together and he found a job posting and emailed it to me. I sent in a resume and was hired to cook 2 weeks in the middle of nowhere on the Rubicon Jeep Trail near Georgetown, Ca. I get flown in by helicopter with my ovens and get to camp and cook for 2 weeks! plus fly in and out 3 to 4 times to shop and buy the food and keep camp stocked! HOW COOL!

No comments: