Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Busy November; Ca. Classes

I have been very busy around here with my new job and dutch oven demonstrations and Dutch oven Gatherings (DOGs) I wanted to thank you for your compliments and your comments on my blog also. I'm trying to write more on the blog and need to do so and do it regularly.

I will be teaching classes this coming weekend on Saturday at Sportsman's Warehouse in Rocklin, Ca if you are interested and available, I'd love to say hello. I'll be cooking a small Thanksgiving meal of sorts including turkey, pumpkin pie or cheesecake, potatoes and stuffing. All in Dutch ovens. Then on thanksgiving evening to Friday morning I will be spending the night at Bass Pro Shops in Manteca, Ca right off Hwy 120 teaching classes and cooking cobblers, pop corn and camping over night at their annual camp out in the parking lot. Bring your tent and camping stuff for this one its gonna be a blast! Including movies from the theater on the side of the building throughout the night for free. there will be tons to do at both events. I hope to see you there! bring your ovens and questions to both events!

Sportsman's Warehouse Dutch oven class info:

Bass Pro Dutch oven info in camping classes:

No comments: